can someone tell me how to use udpp pleasE!

HapaDynazty

i bought this a while ago and it seems to dry the heck out of my eyelids and make my makeup look splotchy - bc of all the great reviews i must be doing something wrong.

do i apply right after i put it on when its wet or after it drys? why does it make my eyelids look cakey??

help!

tadzio79

hmmm I wonder if you're putting on too much?
All you need is a little bit (i just dab the wand on each eye once or twice), enough to cover your whole eye area in a thin layer. you can either blend it in with your fingers or a brush.

Since you're putting on a thin layer, I don't think I really notice if it is still wet or not. I put it on, wait about 30 seconds at the most (not even that usually, lol) before applying e/s.

mskitchmas

i agree with tadzio79...a little dab is all you need. i just dab a bit on each eyelid and smooth on my lids with my ring finger. i let it set for a few seconds before putting any shadow on. it's definately not wet at that point.

are you using any moisturizer on you eyelids as a daily routine?

MiCHiE

I've used a finger swipe amount and rubbed it in until I couldn't even see it. Still worked like a charm.

mbee

I always just put enough on to blend it in all over my eyelid.. i blend it enough so its not visable. It usually doesn't take too much. After that, I will usually do something else like turn on my flat iron or prime my face and then start my eye make-up after the pp is pretty dry
smiles.gif

crazy4lex04

When I use it I dab a little on my eye and rub it in with my finger... it shouldnt really feel like a liquid when you do this. If it does, you have probably used too much. I try to leave my eyes closed until it dries (which is only a few seconds) so that it doesn't end up creasing. When it's dry, it will feel just like skin. Hope that helps. -Paige