Can someone tell me what eyeshadows this girl is wearing?

Summer

I am trying to find out what colors this girl is wearing.

All she has listed is that saddle is in the crease. It looks like more than one color in the crease maybe? I don't know but I would really love to know all of the colors she is wearing. If someone can take a look, that would be great! I tried to post a pic and it's not showing so I will post the link to it. It's on pinterest.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/541557923913577651/

shellygrrl

Staff member
Someone on Pinterest asked her what else she's wearing in that pic (which would've been my advice to you, providing you have a Pinterest account). You can wait and see if she responds. :)

Summer

Thank you, I saw that. I don't have an acct on pinterest but I probably should make one!

I am still kinda hoping someone will know on here though lol

shellygrrl

Staff member
Oh! She has a similar look pinned with Yogurt on the lid and Embark in the outer corner. I think it's fairly safe to assume she's wearing Yogurt on the lid in this one (or possibly Brule or Vanilla?), but it definitely isn't Embark in the outer v. Looks a bit more like Shadowy Lady? I could be wrong, though.

User38

Could be smut, to darken and shadowy lady or sketch.. looks like a combo there. Yogurt on lid, maybe some phloof lightly centered...

2cents.gif

Summer

Hey, I found out the other colors weren't mac colors, it was from another company. The person on pinterest wasn't her and never replied so I asked a youtube guru if she can guess the colors and what luck! She happened to be friends with the girl in the pic so she told me what her instagram was and told me that the colors where listed on there! Anyway, thanks for the help everyone!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yay! So glad you got to find out what they were. :cheer: (Boo to the fact whoever posted them on Pinterest didn't source the photos properly, though.)

Latest posts