Can U Name Her Eyeshadow Color Or Anything Close To It?!

Pamcakes

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone could help me and tell me what color shadow this singer is wearing. I just started getting into makeup bout 6mths ago so I'm pretty much a newbie to all the Mac shades..sadly to say i think i only own bout 5 mac shadows lol. Anyhoot, i REALLY like her shadow..real simple but makes her eyes stand out. I love purple e/s and am on that quest to "find that perfect color". Any other brand shadow suggestions would be great too! Thanks!!!
winks.gif
l741aadd3b357a3d8d14fc0rk2.jpg

lf8d19dc158f706b1839cf5bd2.jpg

User49

Mac Paint Pot in Barely There as a Base
Mac Eyeshadow in Sable or Woodwinked
Lots of Mascara! Mac Fibre Rich

sharkbytes

Maybe Shroom as the highlight? I agree with the above, Trax is definitely there, it's the purply color on the outer corner. Although, I don't see any sable or woodwinked in there.

The lips look like Tanarama, or Myth topped with C-Thru lipglass.

pumpkincat210

The pink eyeshadow looks a lot like Pearl of the Earth from the holiday delights trend palette from 2005, with a purple eyeshadow, like satellite dreams, on the outer third of the lid.
It could also be a cool pink eyeshadow (thunder, star violet) blended with a more purpley e/s (Illegal Cargo e/s, shale e/s)
I agree that shroom looks like her highlight.
She also has on black eyeliner and heavy black mascara.
Lips look like myth with a transparent pale pink lipglass over it.

Sorry I can't give you more recs of permanent eyeshadows!

SparklingWaves

This really looks like my paint pots by M.A.C.

1) Fresco Rose is applied on the inner eyelid area as the base. (This is a rose mauve color). Add Petal (shimmer wash) e/s by Bobbie Brown on top.

2) Artifact is applied on the outer "V" area of the eye as the base. (This looks like a wine color). Add Eggplant (shimmer wash) e/s by Bobbie Brown on top.

3) Bare Study is applied on the bone area of the eye as the base. (This looks like a champagne color). Add Bone (shimmer wash) by Bobbie Brown on top.

When you add the eyeshadow, just go over it lightly to cover the base color. You don't have to layer a lot of shadow to get this effect.

It looks like she wearing something like Black Track as a liner on the eyelid area. It also appears that she is wearing black liner on the waterline and the outer quarters under her eyes.

She maybe wearing some false eyelashes too or she could just have fabulous lashes. I can't tell from these angles. She does appear to have had several applications of mascara on the lashes.

I just wanted to add that the flash probably lightened up the look of these colors and the tones.

Pamcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes

Sorry I can't give you more recs of permanent eyeshadows!

Thanks love youre such a pro
yes.gif
trust me you've given me ALOT of info..but wow i'm so late on things, u did say 2005 pallette right?! LOL

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamcakes
Thanks love youre such a pro
yes.gif
trust me you've given me ALOT of info..but wow i'm so late on things, u did say 2005 pallette right?! LOL

haha, yeah, 2005, i know its a long time ago, but you might still find one if you look hard enough.