Can you find the MAC e/s in the pic?

user2

After I got my hair dyed I went to MAC to get me a black e/s...it's Carbon!

But after that I had to go to IKEA to find some stuff for a friend's birthday and I came home with a lot of stuff for me and my mom (only those little buckets and night-lights are for my friend)

So I got:

CIMG3272.JPG

* two Dragonflies with a LED for my mom
* two night-light holders for my mom again because she always complains that she can't find any decent stuff for her turquoise dining room :roll:
* a big white mug.... for my cocoa, I like my cocoa big!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
graucho.gif

* a beaker type of jar for my Lipglasses/Lustreglasses and Glitter Eye Liners and they fit perfectly
yahoo.gif

* batteries for my digital camera
* and a plush rat to make fun of my mom tomorrow when she tries to hunt down some voles in our yard!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
("Oh look what's in the trap!"
rofl.gif
I can't wait for that moment!)

* and of course the Carbon e/s (anybody who found it can give itself a pat on the back!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
)

mindy504

Holy cow, I thought that was a real rat. My god. It took a few glances for me to realize that it's just a stuffed thingie!! Gaaaah ew.

I spy with my little eye a black mac-pro e/s container!! Below 2 blue nightlights, and above that long white mug.

jess98765

holy crap! i almost fainted after seeing the rat too! it looks so real.... only on the 2nd glance did i see the white tag thingy stuck to it.. lol!!

Latest posts