Can you get crabs if it's just the 3rd time you have sex?

NeonKitten

...i'm really hoping your joking...but i will give you a very serious answer just in case...

you can get crabs anytime you have sex with someone with crabs. anytime you sleep with someone who has an std and have unprotected sex you run the risk of catching the disease as well. there is no third time charm luck or what not. just be careful and protect yourself.

and as for not being able to get pregnant the first time, thats a load of bull. you can get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex just like an std...basically the same principle

Shanti

You can get pregnant first time you have sex.
That's what happened to my friend.
What Neon Kitten said.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitten
...i'm really hoping your joking...but i will give you a very serious answer just in case...

you can get crabs anytime you have sex with someone with crabs. anytime you sleep with someone who has an std and have unprotected sex you run the risk of catching the disease as well. there is no third time charm luck or what not. just be careful and protect yourself.

and as for not being able to get pregnant the first time, thats a load of bull. you can get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex just like an std...basically the same principle

I wouldn't bother helping until you look at this person's other posts. It's a troll here for the fun of it.

JULIA

jhq39z.jpg

TISH1124

This made for a good morning laugh and sigh!

FYI you are not invited to use the same toliet as I do!