Can you girls help me out, with the selling of a MU product?

aleksis210

Hey girlies, I had something listed for swap, but someone would like to buy it instead. Since I've only ever swapped, I really don't know how to go about selling somebody something. So anyway my questions are...what is the best method of payment? If it is PayPal...how does the person go about putting the money into my account? Also what is paying w/ paypal by CC? Does that mean the funds are tranferred by CC rather Debit into their account? Any other tips would be very greatly appreciated! Thanks again!
yes.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
Hey girlies, I had something listed for swap, but someone would like to buy it instead. Since I've only ever swapped, I really don't know how to go about selling somebody something. So anyway my questions are...what is the best method of payment? If it is PayPal...how does the person go about putting the money into my account? Also what is paying w/ paypal by CC? Does that mean the funds are tranferred by CC rather Debit into their account? Any other tips would be very greatly appreciated! Thanks again!
yes.gif

CC is a payment by Credit Card, Yes
I think the best method is just having them pay you by paypal ...You go into your paypal account and send them a "invoice" or do a "request for money" and send the request to their email address and they will respond with payment to that request. Let me know if I am not explaining it well.