can you use liquidlast liner as e/s?

becca

Hi,

has anyone tried to use the LLL as a creme-e/s?

does it work? can you blend other e/s over it? is it crease-free?

So many questions.
hmm.gif

becca

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca
Hi,

has anyone tried to use the LLL as a creme-e/s?

does it work? can you blend other e/s over it? is it crease-free?

So many questions.
hmm.gif

becca

I was wanting to ask the same question!

On the mac.com website, it describes just that for the Modern MS look. See below -

“Fill in your brows using Beautyburst Eye Shadow and your 266 Brush. Highlight your browbone by applying Springtime Skipper and Magic Dust Eye Shadows with 266 Brush. Cover the lids with Springtime Skipper Eye Shadow using your 239 Eye Shader Brush. Blend in Point Black Liquidlast Liner and Moth Brown Eye Shadow into the crease with a 219 Brush. Line your eyes with Point Black Liquidlast Liner using the 209 Brush. Lay on the lashes for maximum volume using All Black Fibre Rich Lash”.

I tried it w/the only LLL (powerplum) I own and it worked! I was playing around with it one night after I took off my make-up so I don’t know how it’ll wear for a full day. But it blended well and did not dry until I was done. There was no wrinkling or pulling in my crease area, either.

lsperry

Oh, I forgot to add....I used the 219 brush and the LLL did not stick to it or stain it. I guess because it didn't have time to set or the es prevented it from sticking or staining the brush.

tadzio79

My sister tried this one day with the liquidfast liner that I thought looked cool.

She usually lines her eyes with fluidlines (she used blitz & glitz), then she did a line of liquidfast liner on top (NOT covering the fluidline, she just drew another line using liquidfast - hope this makes sense, like the rainbow color lines). I really liked it, it opened her eyes up! I forget the name now but it's the white beige goldish one from barbie collection. HTH!

liquidsirenhoney

liquidlast would be so hard to work with...but i could see using it maybe in the crease, it just would be impossible to blend for me....

AriannaErin

I used the bronz-ish one.. auto orange I think- a lot as an eyeshadow during the summer. I'd just dot it on and sort of pat it on my lid quickly and add a quick swipe of amber lights and I had pool-ready eyeshadow. stayed on all day, and even after swimming and (eww) sweating, I still had a pretty bronze glow on my lids
smiles.gif

If your quick and use it very sparingly it works!

Latest posts