canadian dates for spet/oct collections

mima

hi girls,

i just spoke with a bunch of different SAs and here's the summary

today (sept 27) matte2 (the eyeshadows) at all locations
next week (oct 4) mattene (the lipsticks) at all locations
mcQueen is indeed coming to canada, but only to stores (not counters)

NOTE - some counters and stores (e.g. certain ones in TO) are putting stuff out early! so some people already have the l/s and mcQueen stuff.

hope this helps.

gigglegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
North American (US & Canada) release dates are typically always the same.

Janice is right. Plus here in Winnipeg, Matte 2 came out last week.
I've followed the release dates posted here on Specktra faithfully for the couple of months since I've been addicted to MAC and they are always there exactly that date. Now I just need to keep on top of my counter and hope we can preorder some holiday collections soon!!

eyebrowless

I got Matte2 on 20 September..

Today, my store said Mattene is officially out on 1 October, but customers can purchase them if they ask for them by name to buy them (no try and buy- because the can't open the testers etc). I got 4
greengrin.gif

Oh and McQueen is the 11th.

mima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
North American (US & Canada) release dates are typically always the same.

yes but a lot of US people have mattene already, whereas we have to wait another week (at least officially). also plenty of Canadian MAs were saying we wouldn't get McQueen at all in Canada.

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mima
yes but a lot of US people have mattene already, whereas we have to wait another week (at least officially). also plenty of Canadian MAs were saying we wouldn't get McQueen at all in Canada.

McQueen and Mattene are both out in Toronto pro store since last tuesday. so we are definitely getting McQueen in Canada

mima

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
McQueen and Mattene are both out in Toronto pro store since last tuesday. so we are definitely getting McQueen in Canada

i know
smiles.gif
that's what i wrote in my first post.

sora

i went to the pro store today but i didn't see alexander mcqueen =[
ah well just a few more days

jennzy

:O
i want to see mcqueen!!!!!!
maybe i should call before i head down for nothing.
i go to school in london and the MA in london said they won't be getting it but i can order it via phone or online. but i'd like to see these products in person. but i also heard its like the double the price of the regular shadows. i don't know how i feel about that part

Latest posts