Canadians, having any problems ordering Belle Azure online?

canadiangirl_1117

I can see everything, except the Gelee collection (just the promo pic, no swatches of anything up), but there's no box to add quantity or order. Anyone else having this problem?

Shawna

Yes, it is doing the same for me, but I am just heading down to my local counter so hopefully I will get what I want. Maybe email them??

canadiangirl_1117

I can get stuff from the US site into my basket, then switch over to the Canadian site, and everything is still in my basket, with prices, but everything says * COMING SOON

I think I'll email them, like you suggested
smiles.gif

xtina420

I am having the exact same problem...I can't order any of the Belle Azure stuff, it says it's not available.

arewethereyeti

Quote:
Having the same problem - at this rate by the time the go up on the site they will be sold out!

Well, there's always the Halifax store to fall back on!
th_wink3.gif
They have everything but Moisture Gleam at the moment.
smiles.gif

ambriel

received this from MAC...it better not sell out!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to email us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online.

We are currently waiting for the shipment of these new collections to be
received into our warehouse. We expect to have these collections in stock be the end of next week . As soon as the product is available, our web site will be updated and it will be available for purchase.

We hope you will continue to visit us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Tony
M·A·C Cosmetics
Online Tech

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambriel
received this from MAC...it better not sell out!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to email us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online.

We are currently waiting for the shipment of these new collections to be
received into our warehouse. We expect to have these collections in stock be the end of next week . As soon as the product is available, our web site will be updated and it will be available for purchase.

We hope you will continue to visit us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Tony
M·A·C Cosmetics
Online Tech

I know that the pro line was not even answering phones yesterday- they had a company meeting so no one could order there either. I wonder if they got them in yet!

canadiangirl_1117

WOOHOO! Most of the Belle Azure stuff is up for ordering now!!
thmbup.gif

And Gelees!

ETA: Oook, now a bunch of stuff is back to unavailable.... :|

ambriel

I was able to order everything I wanted from Sunshrine and Belle Azure except Good As Gold Pearlizer Powder. It's still showing up as to be available soon. I went ahead and ordered everything else anyway since I didn't want to miss out on the whole collection for the sake of one item not available. Gives me an excuse to order more when it does come available!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts