Cancer Awareness Through the Beauty of Color

Medgal07

That's a great explanation. I just didn't know what our first theme was going to be. I suggested a fall theme previously and saw other suggestions as well, so I was confused which one we were going to do. Fall sounds good to me and starting on Monday too.
I should have remembered that you suggested the fall theme!! I think this will be fun. Does it matter where the thread is posted? Does it need to be in MAC Chat? I don't want to violate any rules of the forum.

Medgal07

I will miss the daily posting of looks. :(
Hi Prettypackages!
I hope you're having a good weekend, in spite of your hardships this week! Actually, anyone who wants to post daily can do so. I just thought a weekly posting would be more palatable and less labor intensive to & for most people. Don't want anyone to burn out...just have a boat load of fun!
girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

Hi Prettypackages!
I hope you're having a good weekend, in spite of your hardships this week! Actually, anyone who wants to post daily can do so. I just thought a weekly posting would be more palatable and less labor intensive to & for most people. Don't want anyone to burn out...just have a boat load of fun!
girlhaha.gif
As long as we are in there rambling about makeup, I'll be fine. LOL

PrettyGirlDoc

Hi guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that even though I was not yet a member I wore a pink lip all October. It was for such a worthy cause. I am sure is I am not the only lurker who did so. For February perhaps an all red lip month in honor of women's heart health awareness would be cool.

Medgal07

For February perhaps an all red lip month in honor of women's heart health awareness would be cool.
specktra_welcome.gif
First, welcome to Specktra, and thanks for wearing a pink lip in solidarity with the BCA efforts. Red lip month is a good idea that we can include in our project resultant of our BCA pink challenge. Please join us at our Theme Makeup with a Purpose Thread!

http://www.specktra.net/t/181602/theme-makeup-with-a-purpose#post_2300938

PrettyGirlDoc

:specktrawelcome: First, welcome to Specktra, and thanks for wearing a pink lip in solidarity with the BCA efforts.  Red lip month is a good idea that we can include in our project resultant of our BCA pink challenge.  Please join us at our Theme Makeup with a Purpose Thread! http://www.specktra.net/t/181602/theme-makeup-with-a-purpose#post_2300938
Thank you so much for the warm welcome MedGal. I look forward to participating and will definitely join the Theme Makeup with a Purpose Thread.

Latest posts