Cancun FOTD. My first!!!

JennyNenny

So i had MAC shimmermoss for almost two years but couldnt figure out how to use it, so today i tried and it was a pain in the butt. i had to reapply the color so many times. But i love the color, it reminds me of the ocean and cancun, so i couldnt just leave it there with no use.

What I used:
FACE:
Cover Girl Aquasmooth Foundation (i dont really like it, im waiting to go to mac tomorrow)
MAC Full Coverage Foundation, as a concealer
MAC Studio Fix
Sephora Highlighting Bronzing Powder
Ulta Blush in Girlie

EYES:
all mac unless otherwise stated
Painterly P/P
Shimmermoss
Mulch
Carbon
Ricepaper
Shroom
Lily White Pigment, i think thats what its called
Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit Browzings in medium
Mascara is from Mexico

LIPS:
MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass i believe

The color was much brighter but this is the closest i got to getting a perfect picture

t5mwdz.jpg

2la79dx.jpg

2cmsro8.jpg

2zroutd.jpg

MzzRach

that eye look is great on your lovely big brown eyes - you have wonderful high contrast colouring. All around you look gorgeous.

NicksWifey

You've done a great job here with your first FOTD! You are adorable! You're right, Shimmermoss is a gorgeous color, but it is a pain! The only time I can wear it is over a shadestick or paintpot similar in color. I usually use Delft paintpot and Shimmermoss over that and it works a lot easier!

JennyNenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
You've done a great job here with your first FOTD! You are adorable! You're right, Shimmermoss is a gorgeous color, but it is a pain! The only time I can wear it is over a shadestick or paintpot similar in color. I usually use Delft paintpot and Shimmermoss over that and it works a lot easier!

oh thanks for the tip and compliment, i will probably end up buying a blue base for it since i lasted an eternity just doing my eyes.

rbella

That really looks beautiful. I'm sorry it was a pain in the butt for you, but trust me, the end result was worth it!

JennyNenny

Thanks everybody. ill try and post as much as i can but since im on vaction right now, i rarely wear any makeup.

Latest posts