Candy Yum Yum Lipstick

Just bought Candy Yum Yum Lipstick this past Friday. I love it it's a gorgeous matte neon pink definitely recommend if you like bright in your face color.
mac_atemywallet.gif
. I LOVE MAC! :)

ForeverJenn

Just bought Candy Yum Yum Lipstick this past Friday. I love it it's a gorgeous matte neon pink definitely recommend if you like bright in your face color.
mac_atemywallet.gif
. I LOVE MAC! :)
Great choice! You should also check out girl about town , I have a feeling you would like it

alyxo

Congarts on your Candy Yum Yum! I got it when it first came out with the Quite Cute collection. I wore it so much and fell in love with it. I was so upset that it was a LE lipstick but I'm so happy they made it permanent. Now I wish they would make Stereo Rose blush permanent, lol.

Copperhead

There is a very slight difference. Find the By Request collection thread. I think some comparisons are made there. View the picture gallery in that thread to see the comparisons.

kirtchik

Still haven't tried this one, but I have so many similar colors in other brands- not sure if ill try it...

matchachoco

This is one of my favorites, too. It's surprisingly wearable for such a bright color! I was so happy it became permanent because I was allergic to the Revlon dupe I purchased when CYY was sold out. Girl About Town was one of my first MAC lippies and I second the recommendation. Same idea but a bit more of a berry shade!

BrinaBoo10

I like CYY. I wear it with magenta l/l to tone it down and make it more wearable for me. I wear Get About Town more frequently. Love bright lips.

pazaub

There is a very slight difference. Find the By Request collection thread. I think some comparisons are made there. View the picture gallery in that thread to see the comparisons.
I'm going to have to check this out....I was wondering if there was a difference too.Thanks for directing us.

kirtchik

I'd like to know that also? And how is the staying power of yum yum, does it get into lip lines?