Cant Get Makeup Right On My Newly Hooded Eyes!

Wicked Lovely

Im only 26 but my eyes seem to have completley changed there shape there obviously hooded now and i cant stand it.Its like my upper eyelid is fat lol Im being serious here it looks fat and hooded.I only recently started to try different makeup looks i had only ever before done just one color across my lids and liner and mascara so nothing special at all.Never did the crease or highlight the brow any of that stuff.But ive been trying to do these eye looks that look gorgeous on the girls doing tutorials but look so ugly on me! Or should i say my eyes just simply look ugly in everything! I try to apply color in the crease an then when i open my eyes it disapears i put eyeliner on and it always looks to thick and the hooded part of my eye almost touches it! And the liner always ends up transfering to the middle of my eye.I have no idea what im doing wrong.Ive did a search on this and im still not getting it.Should i stop trying to apply color to the crease and just do a wash of one color across the lid and keep in realll simple? Anyone else eye change shape as youve gotton older? Anyone else have trouble getting eye looks right on hooded eyes? Ive looked at all the diagrams of where the crease is but i swear those diagrams dont work for my eye shape or something it just never looks right for me.Im only 26 this is so depressing i had always loved my eye shape when i was younger
cry.gif
Any help please thanks so much!

dominichulinda

hi I feel you pain...

ok heres some info:

try not to use a dark e/s over the entire lid, because it makes your eyes appear heavier.

try not to accentuate the browbone too much ..this will only lead to your "hooded" situatuion to be obvious.

so when your on your contouring step..try to start in the middle of your pupil..go up all the way ..leaving a little space for highlighting your brownbone and go out towards the tip of your brow
smiles.gif
..as well as contouring the lower lash line
smiles.gif