Can't help but feel betrayed...

S.S.BlackOrchid

I know you are supposed to "get over it" and "suck it up and move on" after a breakup, but sometimes it still hurts and is not that easy to ignore it.

I had been with a guy for 4 years and he hurt me (stalked, threatened, caused me to lose a job, etc). Since the breakup, we haven't seen each other for 2 years but when I saw him messaging back and forth with a close friend of mine. I feel kind of angry because I am not allowed talk to/hang out with his friends (they were our friends when we were together), and they wouldn't talk to me to risk offending him, yet he is allowed to have both our mutual friends and my friends.

I know that I'm not supposed to have feelings about this, that my friends have the freedom to be friends with whomever they want and that I am supposed to "be cool" and let it go, but I want to punch his face.

kimmy

i won't lie, i'd probably want to punch his face, too. one of my "best friends" kept in close contact with a guy after he and i ended things, and she ended up sleeping with him. i wanted to punch them both in the face.

Beauty Mark

I think you have every right to be upset. I'd be upset with this friend of yours, if s/he is keeping in touch with this person. Your ex sounds awful.

I'm sorry you lost those mutual friends, but given what you've written about your ex, I don't know why they'd choose him over you.

TamiChoi

boxing.gif
i say punch the face
thmbup.gif

Latest posts