Can't Stop!!!!

sarabethykins

Ok...seriously you must be getting sick of my face...3 posts in 2 days...obviously I have nothing better to do with my time! Heheh at least I have fun doing it
smiles.gif
I have always liked the look of a glossy eye...so here is a glossy burgundy look. Unfortunately the glossy-ness didn't show up in the pics as much as I would have like it to. I used star violet e/s (mac), wine and roses e/s (jane iredale), smokey gray e/s (laura mercier), and some clear lip gloss over top of it...uh yeah my eyes sting now...should have used good ol' vaseline. Hope you girls have had a more eventful night than I have! Enjoy
winks.gif

smokey2.jpg

Had to cut out my lip that needs a wax...yikes I look like a man!
smokey3.jpg

Bangs. Ha and it looks like I have buck teeth. Oh man...buck teeth and a 'stash.
smokey.jpg

lighting is funky without the flash...but I kinda like it and this is the only one that you could actually see the gloss on the eyes...boo.

star1692

You are simply gorgeous girl! Stop makeing me so freakin jealous!!! You also have amazing lashes...What mascara do you use?

sarabethykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by star1692
You are simply gorgeous girl! Stop makeing me so freakin jealous!!! You also have amazing lashes...What mascara do you use?

Oh stop, you're too sweet
smiles.gif
My lashes are actually falsies...I've been wearing individual false lashes everyday for over a year now. I pretty much have none of my own anymore from the effects of the glue
ssad.gif
But I will be trying a new (way over priced) product from Jan Marini called age intervention lash. I have had a couple of clients come in for lash extentions that have been using it and they have had such great results with it they didn't even really need the extentions! I'm so excited to not have to glue my eyes on! Hehe. Oh and if this matters...over top of the lashes I use black zoom lash.

sarabethykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
your skin looks amazingly flawless! What foundation do you use?

Look who's talking...your skin always looks amazing! I use Jane Iredale mineral foundation...and I love love love it. I either use the product called amazing base which is a pressed powder in warm silk...or the liquid minerals in amber (which is what I'm wearing in this FOTD). I love Jane Iredale, it's what we use at the spa I work at and we have had such great results with it. It's so good for sensitive skin, looks so natural, has a natural SPF, and gives great coverage
smiles.gif
It's pricey but very well worth it!

NobodyPlease

Beautiful....and not sick of seeing your FOTDs =)

I 2nd Jane Iredale. Love their foundation. I use satin and the coverage is so natural feeling!