can't take the kid from the fight take the fight from the kid

tracie

pinklookspurple1.jpg

pinklookspurple2.jpg

pinklookspurple3.jpg

pinklookspurple4.jpg

face - neutrogena visibly even in softest gold, i'm trying to get a sunless tan so i can try to use my urban decay stuff...stupid online swatches
ssad.gif
hundred degrees pearlizer, naked you, shimpagne (i kind of look plastic today..oops)

eyes - ud pp, thunder across lid, swish on the inner corner, ud last call outer corner, sketch in the crease, pink opal over thunder on lid, vanilla highlight, blacktrack to line, covergirl lash exact, and espresso on the brows

lips - odyssey l/s and cultured l/g

this pink look ended up very..purple.
smiles.gif

starlight502

sweetie your blended is so good! can you tell me what brushes you use? odyssey never looks like that on me
smiles.gif
purples looks great on you. Might need to get pink opal piggie now.

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight502
sweetie your blended is so good! can you tell me what brushes you use? odyssey never looks like that on me
smiles.gif
purples looks great on you. Might need to get pink opal piggie now.

I used the 239 to put thunder and swish on the lid, its my favorite brush for packing on color or doing simple washes. I used the 219 to put the last call on the outer corner and used my 217 to blend it in. Then I used the 217 with sketch in the crease, and for the vanilla highlight i used the 224.

my favorite brushes are the 239, 219, and 217 and 208 for lining and brows. I actually need to get another 208 so I can have a seperate one just for the brows
smiles.gif
. The 224 is really great for blending too, I think it just comes down to preference between those, but the 217 and the 224 are both amazing, and have helped me so much with blending
smiles.gif

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireatwill
PANIC! AT THE DISCO!! they rule. which makes this fotd EXTRA special.

yes! I love p!atd, i'm going to see them in a few weeks, and i'm really excited..its been a while since i've been to a show
smiles.gif

lindsay

everyone already beat to me to it but i was going to say panic! is amazing! especially live!
eyelove.gif
but on a more serious, makeup note: love the color combo!

x.els.x

absolutley STUNNING!!
gosh PANIC!! i am addicted
just wish they come to australia ;(
"just sit back..just sit back relaxxxxx"
absolutley LOVE camisado :p:p