Cant wait for All About Orange!

kpxgenie

[COLOR=FF00AA]I LOVE LOVE LOVE Orange! I just can't wait for AAO collection to be released! In anticipation of all the colors, I've played with some Orange things I have at home. This look is super duper simple & easy! Even monolids (like me) can use dual-colors for eyeliner and give yourself a pop of color.[/COLOR] Face: Make Up Forever HD Foundation #120 Mac Refined Golden Bronzer along cheek hollows, blended upwards theBalm Mary Lou Manizer along the cheekbones, blended downwards into the bronzer Laneige Air Light Finishing Compact #3 to Set Eyes: Tarte emphasEYES waterproof eyeliner Limecrime liquid eyeliner in 6th Element NYX Dolleyes waterproof mascara Lips: Mac Morange lipstick Tada! Done in 10 minutes!

2browneyes

I like the thin orange line above the black. I've done that with a bright blue and loved it. Now you've inspired me to try orange :)

mintymilky

Wow! :)
Can you post more FOTDs or Tutorials with orange lips? I think about getting a vibrant orange lipstick but I don't know yet how I could match the rest of the makeup.

kpxgenie

I'm not so good with eye makeup lol... I usually just pair orange lips with orangey or coral blushes (like theBalm frat boy or Mac modern mandarin) and keep eyes simple to make lips the focus. New orange lipstick love alert: Melt Cosmetics Bang Bang