CARGO palettes?

eowyn797

i am wondering if CARGO or any other company makes a palette (like MAC's 15/4 pans) that fit CARGO's depotted eyeshadows...i've got way too many of them and it's a pain to store and dig through all those tiny tins
smiles.gif

thanks!

Shawna

Make up for ever makes a bigger eyeshadow and they also have palettes. The cargo shadows might fit into them. Plus the mufe ones are made out of sponge so if the pan is a little big, you could still probably squeeze one in. I have a mufe palette, but no cargo shadows to try it out with
ssad.gif
The other option is the mac blush palette. Maybe it would fit the cargo shadows. Somebody here must know for sure.

eowyn797

unfortunately, CARGO shadows are not *quite* as large as a MAC blush...but i will totally check out the MUFE thing. i'll stop by Sephora and compare their pans side by side...that's an excellent idea.

sadly, the MUFE palette look like a French exclusive...any idea where i could get ahold of one if it works out?

Shawna

Mufe is sold at Sears in Canada and they carry the palettes. I am sure if you emailed mufe, they could tell you where to purchase them in the US.