CARGO?

mrsdivajen

Ok, I keep hearing raves about Cargo. I've never used the stuff, mostly b/c it wasn't available, but there's a new Sephora now where I live so I have access to it. What are the strengths/weaknesses of this line and is it worth the money?? TIA!!
greengrin.gif

Attachments

• holiday2015_macdarkdesires001.jpg
    holiday2015_macdarkdesires001.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 1,697
  • holiday2015_macdarkdesires002.jpg
    holiday2015_macdarkdesires002.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 1,735

PnkCosmo

Love, Love, Love the blushes, bronzers, & e/s!!!

The e/s have Nylon in them, so they're super-blendable.

The blushes & bronzers come in a nice large pan, and have great pigment.

They also have a collection of "Beach blushes", which are a bronzer & blush in one!

mrsdivajen

THANK YOU!
I ended up buying Gotham blush, it's my FIRST from cargo...I'm sure I'll now be addicted...I will get a beach blush next!!

I also got MUFE star powder for eyes and it's awesome...I'm trying to branch out b/c I have SOOOOOO much MAC...although I'll ALWAYS have a lot of MAC, it's fun to try other things!

dini

Cargos weakness

I realized after buying my 3rd l/g duo, they all look pretty clear, and they really dont last on my lips. The amount of product you get with their l/s is alot, but most of their colors have no pigment I am an NC25 HTH

sara13

I love the blushes in this line. Lots of pigment, very nice texture, and a good mix of shimmer and matte.

I've only tried a couple eyeshadows at the store on my hand, but I've also heard raves about those. They do currently have a limited color selection, but seem to be adding more all the time.

The only bomb I've had was the lipgloss. They all look so gorgeous in the pan, but on lips they just look like clear vaseline and have zero staying power. I was really disappointed with those.

mrsdivajen

Thanks sara...
I have never been a fan of lip pallettes or potted lg...I always go for tubes or the kind w/ a wand anyway...and at sephora the cargo lg looked kinda gross b/c it was all tested and just NOT appealing to look at! I have heard big raves about the blush, so I'll try my gotham today...and I'm also wondering how the MUFE star powder for eyes will compare to MAC pigments...looks a little sheer but we'll see...thanks again!

Love the blushes and eyeshadows - huge pans for blushes so you can swirl your brush in easily.

Agree with the others - lip gloss pans aren't so great. They all look exactly the same on me and have the consistency of weird vaseline.

sara13

Has anyone actually seen Polynesia yet? Neither of the two Sephoras closest to me have it in stock yet. Is this a must-have?

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara13
Has anyone actually seen Polynesia yet? Neither of the two Sephoras closest to me have it in stock yet. Is this a must-have?

Yes!!

It's beautiful!!

They have the tester out at the Bel-Square Sephora. I haven't checked to see if they have any in stock yet, though.

The best time to go to that one is on Fridays b/c they've just gotten their shipment in.

sara13

Thanks, PinkCosmo. I'm going to the Bell Square trend show this weekend, so I'll check it out then
smiles.gif

archangeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara13

I have it. I'll take a picture of it later.

Latest posts