carry all mac...

adela88

does anyone own the 'Carry All MAC'?
if so can you please post some photos of it. i really wana buy this item for my small, pityful stash
tong.gif
but unsure what its like.

productjunkie

I have it. And... I love it!
Honestly, it is a travelers dream. You can fit tons of makeup in it and stack your 15 pan palettes nicely as well as put hair brushes and other stuff in it.
Seriously... it's amazing.

bebs

I really like mine, I use it when traveling and a bag in the car for make up and other things.. and in the airports as my carry on (just tuck some clothing in-between brakeables) and throw your brushes in and your set for a while.

it will hold quite a bit, however for a stash.. if you want to be able to view everything nicely I would say save your money go and get a nice traincase. the reason I say that is because thats why I got mine at the start! it really isn't that great for keeping things in for long times (I always take my stuff out and put them on a dresser or something the rest of the time) its just hard when your having to move things around looking and I'm always afraid I'm gonna bang things around to much if I keep it in there

however if no body else does I'll try to post some photos up in the next few days.

Latest posts