Cassie bright pink nailpolish!!

xsnowwhite

Ohh I have on I got a walgreens for like $1.99 and it looks alot like that! I cant rmeember the shade exactly but it's part of their bright collection by the brand sinful colors. Also Orly has a shade like that but I forget the name of that one too! Sorry I will check those out for you.

NatalieMT

I'm pretty sure Barry M makes a neon pink, you could maybe have a look in like Boots or something for it!

MisaMayah

I have all the pinks from Barry M! lol. Although i love the colours their nailpolish doesnt distribute evenly which is really annoying.

thanks Rennah- wow those colours look great. Do you know how I can buy them, i couldnt seem to find a purchase option on their site.

Rennah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
I have all the pinks from Barry M! lol. Although i love the colours their nailpolish doesnt distribute evenly which is really annoying.

thanks Rennah- wow those colours look great. Do you know how I can buy them, i couldnt seem to find a purchase option on their site.

They sell them at a beauty supply shop here, but you can get them on eBay...
Brand NEW Color Club NEON Nail Polish - eBay (item 320302141842 end time Sep-27-08 12:34:58 PDT)
color club pink, Health Beauty, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

Or Amazon... Amazon.com: color club nail polish

tiramisu

Cute color!
I am always singing the praises of my favorite nail polish, but on my monitor it looks like a great match to Butter london's Portobello Pink butter LONDON :: This Season's Hottest Shades : butter LONDON : Long Live Nails it's described as a "florescent pink" and I think it'd be perfect!
thmbup.gif