Cat and Dog Fur Trade Video *DISTURBING!!*

Dani

I couldn't even finish watching this it was so bad. I got to one part and I felt everything I ever ate in my life coming back up and I had to stop the video. Has anyone else seen this? I'm just sick right now.
WARNING: This is extermely upsetting to anyone who has a heart. And especially to pet owners / animal lovers.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NqqN2jf-z4I

Oh and I'm really sorry if this was posted before!

Dani

I really didn't think it would be that extreme when I first clicked it, and it's rare for me to not be able to watch something. Honestly I'm a little suprised Youtube is keeping something like that up. This was more upsetting to me than the dolphin slaughter videos.

Holly

Wow. This is the first thing that i've ever seen online that has made me cry. Like I'm pretty tough, but wow... when they were throwing the cages to the ground from so high up I lost it. The whole clip is so sad and cruel and terrible and unfortunately real
ssad.gif

I dun know what else to say cuz the clip made me so emotional >(

Beauty Mark

I can't watch. I really can't support the fur trade at all, regardless of animal, because there are many alternatives to fur that are as good, if not, better. It's not like eating meat, which does provide some benefits that are harder to get from non-meat sources

Dark_Phoenix

I'm kind of disturbed that they are stealing people's pets, you'd think there would be an investigation into all those pet snatchings. That's really horrible though, it's not like they're even being farmed or killed free range.

But I like fur. Most of mine are made in Denmark and Italy.
Right now, it's about eighteen degrees farenheit with a high of about twenty six tommorow.
Fake is not as warm as real and I've tried both. I'm sticking to wearing my fur coats.

user79

I can't watch that stuff. It haunts me and gives me nightmares. I've seen a few of those anti-fur videos and I vowed to not watch them anymore. It's horrible.
ssad.gif

blindpassion

Its so sad that theres people who have no heart to the point where they can actually DO THAT to a dog and a cat... you would have to be SO dead inside to be able to go through with that. This is why I'm a vegetarian... I just can't stand killing animals, ANY animals, on mass
ssad.gif

dollbabybex

ive seen most of the anti fur videos and they make me cry so badly.

i cannot think of one reason to justify wearing fur. (well unless your an eskimo)

i wonder how these people can do this for a living..they must be heartless
ssad.gif

CantAffordMAC

wow. This is so cruel and horrible. Those animals just looked so sad. I hope that those people get whatever they have coming to them. I never really knew anything about this at all. Its sickening.
crybaby.gif

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Wouldn't just love to see Jennifer's Lopez's expression after watching these video clips.

Or Beyonce. I believe Kimora is into fur or isn't opposed to it.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Wouldn't just love to see Jennifer's Lopez's expression after watching these video clips.

she wouldn't give a shit. her arse should be made into a cushion.

FullWroth

You know, I'd rather not get into the argument over fur vs. not fur, but I feel like someone needs to make an important distinction here, and since no one else has, it might as well be me.

Not being against fur (or meat, or ivory, or whatever animal product) is NOT the same thing as not caring HOW that fur (or whatever product) is obtained. Lots of people who are for the slaughter of animals for human consumption are also against those animals suffering for their needs, and want to make damn sure that those animals have happy lives and quick, humane deaths.

Also, some (NOT all, thank goodness) animal rights groups are so desperate to prove a point that they will stage these kinds of videos, or pay people to do it for them, just so they can go "AhHA! See?!" about it. Anti-fur people can be every bit as sick and sadistic as fur traders - in some cases moreso.

You know, I don't care if you're for or against fur, that's your individual prerogative and you have the right to believe what you do, but not everyone who believes differently is automatically some kind of heartless bastard.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

well unless you are raising your own animals for food/fur and killing them them yourself.... chances are they aren't being killed in a humane way.

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
well unless you are raising your own animals for food/fur and killing them them yourself.... chances are they aren't being killed in a humane way.

I agree and I think if if everybody had to kill the animals they eat, many people would go veggie. That's why I'm a vegetarian. I feel it's just too easy to eat an animal you didn't have to kill.

Latest posts