Catching Up + Some thoughts on Cult some Products

Edie

Ok, its been a little while since I posted some looks, so this is an update of sorts I guess.

All MAC unless stated

This look I wore to a wedding:

Nylon e/s
All that Glitters e/s
Mulch e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Shiseido Fine Eyeliner Pen
Smolder e/k
The white eye kohl pencil from MAC. Facinating??
Fake lashes - cant remember which they were?

CIMG1522.jpg

After the wedding we went out. I added Stila Diamond Lil and took off the lashes!!

CIMG1548.jpg

CIMG1549-1.jpg

I wore this to a friends BBQ.

Sunpepper Pigment
Another pinky pigment (sorry I cant really remember)
A black eyeliner pencil from some aussie brand that I will NEVER use again!! Crapola.
Napoleon Perdis Eyeliner Pencil in Fiji (green)
Napoleon Perdis Mascara

CIMG1691.jpg

CIMG1692.jpg

I don't even remember doing this one?
th_dunno.gif
I think Golden olive was used.And Carbon.

CIMG1693.jpg

CIMG1694.jpg

Oh My Good Gracious Ness!! I am completely SWOONING over Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks. I caved the other week and bought one (Apricot) after nearly dropping to the floor at the AU$80 price tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I had to have it. So I am pleased to say that I absolutely adore it!
Here I am wearing it as an eyeshadow:

CIMG1929.jpg

CIMG1932.jpg

I went and checked out other 'cult' products and came out SO SO dissapointed. Here are my thoughts:

NARS
Torrid Blush - I didn't really like the texture. I have Orgasm and Laguna and I must say, Im really not that impressed with their blushes. (please don't throw things at me....haha)

Multiples - I had my mind set on one of these, but when I swatched it, I found that it was more 'glittery' than the shimmer brick that I had just swatched on my hand also. Plus it rubbed right off, with just my hand, so I thought my attempt at blending it would be useless... i was so upset.

Turkish Delight - As above I was going to purchase this, until I swatched it on my hand and found that the colour (milky pink) seperated from the gloss almost within a minute. My lips tend to get dry so I can imagine what that would look like on my lips.

So yeah. SOrry rant over.

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Your lashes are amazing.

they sure are. i wish i was blessed with them

Edie

Thank You!

You do realise the ones in the first pic are fake yeah?? haha...

I think my lashes are awful..Too short and too thin. long live mascara