Catherine Collection Funny Comment by my Husband

Hawkeye

HAHAHHAA Bone with a nose!

It's true if you look at it! My DH has told me he would be scared to death to date Nicole Richy or any of those really thin ones (Paris included) because in his words: " I'd be afraid if I hugged them I might kill them accidently, I might be held as an accomplice to drug usage, or one of them might date me and leave!"

LOL

joytheobscure

The article in Allure irritated me it didn't show any of her pictures for the mac line just pictures of her in the 60s and 70s - she was STUNNING then, but I still wish it would have showed contemporary pictures - and the picture of her at mac on the display in the red jacket with the green eyeshadow - is GORGEOUS.... She is not an "old bag" - I think women of many ages are beautiful, just as men are... i.e.:::: Harrison Ford :::My husband is not allowed to go to the mac counter with me... it would give him a heart attack. I think Catherine shows that a older woman does not have to go to total matte shadows and can still look gorgeous in what she is confident in.

I don't know what offends people about seeing older women as beautiful models? It gives me hope for the future as almost ALL of US are AGING woman whether we are 18-28 or 45!

Julia Vanhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
The article in Allure irritated me it didn't show any of her pictures for the mac line just pictures of her in the 60s and 70s - she was STUNNING then, but I still wish it would have showed contemporary pictures - and the picture of her at mac on the display in the red jacket with the green eyeshadow - is GORGEOUS.... She is not an "old bag" - I think women of many ages are beautiful, just as men are... i.e.:::: Harrison Ford :::My husband is not allowed to go to the mac counter with me... it would give him a heart attack. I think Catherine shows that a older woman does not have to go to total matte shadows and can still look gorgeous in what she is confident in.

I don't know what offends people about seeing older women as beautiful models? It gives me hope for the future as almost ALL of US are AGING woman whether we are 18-28 or 45!

I actually just read that article lastnight, and I must agree with you that I was upset about the fact that they did not show anything from her current days. Especially when they mentioned the fact that she was collaboration a Limited Edition line with MAC. It is almost as though they do not want to show her face after the 70s. Which I think is a shame since she is basically embracing your skin when you are older and not wear so much makeup. But either way, they should have showed her current pics, and not just the ones used to promote MAC.

ette

ah she is so beautiful, it doesn't matter her age! i pray i look half as good as that at her age lol.