CCB uses?

joey_zane

This is prolly the dumbest question on here... but I've got three CCBs in my collection, two of which I use on my cheeks together for a particular look that I copied from Xtina (Pro store MA rec).

My question is... what do you all use CCBs for?? Today I used one of mine as an e/s base but it seems to be creasing like nobodies business =(

TIA ^_^;

Krasevayadancer

I was told if you really wanted to use it as a e/s base you would have to first put down something drier that won't crease like paint. You can put the ccb on top of paint and then put e/s on top for a dewy look. Haven't tried this but want to.
HTH!

joey_zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I was told if you really wanted to use it as a e/s base you would have to first put down something drier that won't crease like paint. You can put the ccb on top of paint and then put e/s on top for a dewy look. Haven't tried this but want to.
HTH!

That's pretty much what I did today, I used Bare Canvas then CCB over the top then e/s to finish... thankfully it isn't so bad that anyone else would notice... it just bugs me as I can see it!!

foxyqt

can be used as highlighter on cheeks =) some ppl use it on lips too.. i've seen an FOTD with fuchsia perfect ccb + lipgloss

user79

I use my Bronze CCB as a light bronzer all over my face (cheeks, nose bridge, forehead, chin), and I've also used it as a lip base with another gloss or lipstick over it. I've found some really cool colour combinations for it.

I've used it on the eyes too but it does crease, use a Paint underneath it.