CCO haulin'

ABB113

Today I finally got to check out my CCO for the first time in a long while and I picked up some goodies....

2008 Little Darlings -- 5 Coral lipglass/lustreglass
Love Knot lustreglass
Mega lipgelee
Long Stem Rose slimshine
Paintpots in Perky, Girl Friendly, and Greenstroke
Eyeshadows in Vellum and Lotusland

I could spend hours at the CCO...and I think the sales people can really tell I have a serious MAC obsession lol....

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABB113
I could spend hours at the CCO...and I think the sales people can really tell I have a serious MAC obsession lol....

Same here! I think the salespeople think I am crazy when I get so excited over the MAC stuff haha! Don't you just LOVE the CCO!?

ABB113

Hells yeah, I love it!!! I swear I have some MAC GPS system going when I walk in there......beep, beep, beep! You have reached your destination!

dominichulinda

I haven't been to a CCO in a while!!..I tell myself..don't buy from the new release's find a dupe at the CCO...that goes out the door once I see swatches...and then I have to balance the spending so then I totally ditch the CCO plan..I have BDAY $$$ coming...I wanted to go to the CCO, but shu uemura came out w/ these cool funky duo blushes..so yeah ..hmm ...thanks for posting...and sorry so random lol <3

brandi

You Girls are soo lucky. we don't have a CCO on Oahu! I went to one in Vegas couple of years back, but there wasn't much. Great Haul..

hawaii02

Great haul!! At my CCO, almost every customer was in the MAC section last weekend. The salespeople don't seem to mind
smiles.gif

ABB113

Thanks, girls! The CCOs are definitely fun! I was also able to find 2 brushes there which was exciting...the 242 and the 183....this was actually the best part, considering MAC brushes are so expensive in the regular stores....I hope those of you who don't have a CCO near you get one soon! It's only fair!!!!