CCO Locations! All locations!!

starr

Hi,

Can someone tell me which CCO is nearest to Carson, CA?
My relatives live there and if they know the place where the CCO is, maybe I could convince them to pick up some stuff for me

AppleDiva

Went to Michigan City, IN CCO. There were tons of fluidlines including nightfish and frostline. 1 pigment. E/s included Mancatcher (from Lure), French Grey, a few paints (mostly shimmer), l/g and l/s (including Viva Glam VI), There were also some foundations a few NW and NC. There were shades in the 40s and 50s. Splashproof mascara, Corn, blurberry, and several other shadesticks. Raizin, taupe blushes (among a few other). Green cleanser, shave, cleanser oil, and some other face cleansers and creams.

c00ki312

i visitied friends in greenville SC and theres a really good CCO in Gaffneys outlet. loads of bobbi brown, stila and mac there. spent a fortune there and at hilton head tanger outlet :S

DeniGlz

FYI -- The Gurnee, IL location is no longer there. I found out the hard way. That leaves the Aurora CCO as the only Chicagoland locale.

susanks1

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
wonder if they have mac skincare in the old packageing?

I went to the CCO at Potomac Mills two weeks ago and they had a lot of the old packaging skin care.

queenforaday

Hi everyone,
is there any possibility to get some of this to Europe?Can I shop online or does anybody know if I can order by phone with credir card? It´s such a sahame here in Europe you just can buy everything to normal prices and if they´re sold out well than you are toooooo late!!! I couls cryyyy.

singrsling

Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsmother
;( HAWAII sucks! LOL. why can't we have one on Maui? that would be bomb if we did.

I think there is one on the islands, but I forget which island.

singrsling

Southern Calif girls - there is a CCO in the Ontario Mills Outlet Mall right near Ontario Airport. The mall is very large - the CCO is in the Saks 5th Off store. I just stumbled upon it afer leaving the airport. They had tons of MAC lip products - glosses and lippies, two lip pallettes, several foundation sticks, etc. Also had good selection of Clinique, Prescriptives, and Bobbi Brown.

hello_kitty

Colorado peeps- There is a CCO in the Loveland Outlets that is not listed on the site posted in the first link!

coachkitten

Estee Lauder owns MAC so the CCOs have MAC, Estee Lauder, Origins, Clinique, Perscriptives, and Bobbi Brown products.
Hopefully that helps!

DixieHellcat

Gotta make a run to Shopryland, oops, I mean Opry Mills, next week. (they tore down our theme park Opryland to build the mall. Can ya tell there are still some hard feelings among us locals?) I remember seeing a place called CC--have to see if it is still there. I'll report back.