CCO mini haul!! *PIC*

jannax212

I live about 30 minutes from 2 CCOs!!! Ah!
Here is my mini haul
smiles.gif

Formal Black Holiday 2006 Intense Eyeshadow Palette
Formal Black Holiday 2006 Cool Eyeshadow Palette
Apripeach Pearlizer
MAC eyebrush #224

I am super excited since I missed out on previous MAC collections! Too bad they did not have the Smoked palette!

Oh yes! Have any of you ladies bought any brushes from CCOs? Any concerns with them?!

PS - I also posted what they had at this CCO (Roundrock, TX) in the CCO siting section!

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

DSCN1450pp.jpg

Khalia25

When I read you live 30 minutes away from two CCO's, I was thinking...she HAS to be in Austin...because I'm sandwiched between two CCO's, myself! The Round Rock outlet is about 7 minutes on I35, and the San Marcos Outlet is a little farther...about 45 minutes away, so I frequent the CCO in Round Rock often.

I was going to buy the 168 from the CCO in Round Rock. I've been debating foreverrrr. The last 5 times I went, I almost bought it...I dunno what's holding me back.

But nice haul!! Enjoy!!

jannax212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
When I read you live 30 minutes away from two CCO's, I was thinking...she HAS to be in Austin...because I'm sandwiched between two CCO's, myself! The Round Rock outlet is about 7 minutes on I35, and the San Marcos Outlet is a little farther...about 45 minutes away, so I frequent the CCO in Round Rock often.

I was going to buy the 168 from the CCO in Round Rock. I've been debating foreverrrr. The last 5 times I went, I almost bought it...I dunno what's holding me back.

But nice haul!! Enjoy!!

Yep! I live in Austin! The distance between the two are about 30 min each! The Roundrock CCO had a better selection for MAC this time! I usually like the one in San Marcos.

I love the 168 brush. I got it in the Novel Twist PRO brush set. Its awesome!! I don't blame you... Brushes are so expensive.!!! I think I might go back and get a blush brush there
smiles.gif