CCO mini haulage

MAC is love

Went to the outlets today...of course I couldn't leave without visiting my beloved CCO...
eyelove.gif

I got Bobbi Brown Peony Shimmer Brick (SO gorgeous!) Stila #11 Concealer Brush, & MAC strobe cream. Very happy with my purchase!!! Can't wait to try it all out...
yahoo.gif

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Nice. I have yet to see a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick at a CCO. Maybe I will get lucky on my next trip.

They had a ton of them where I went...they also had the gold/brown colored one...ahh so pretty..
smiles.gif

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkittekitte
what is CCO?

cosmetics company outlet. they sell makeup at discounted prices, you can find all sorts of brands there like clinique, MAC, bobbi brown, stila, etc. it's all pretty much discontinuted/LE items, but for CHEAP!
eyelove.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkittekitte
^oh wow...i live in so cal...do you know how i can find where my nearest cco is?

You can go on www.outletbound.com and type in 'Cosmetics Company Outlet' in the search box. Then you will see a list of the CCO's.
smiles.gif

Great haul! That Peony Shimmerbrick is beautifulllll.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I dislike Strobe Cream personally, but I do believe that the old packaging contains more product than the newer ones, plus you got it discounted! Great! =D