CCO/Technacolor/Plushglass haul

MACaronincheese

So I went to the CCO at sawgrass mills today and got a prep+prime eye base, Rose d'or bronzing stick, and a 187 brush.

Then I went to my MAC counter @ Westland mall and got Pompous blue, Blue Edge e/s, Greyprint technakohl, and oversexed and wet, wild and wonderful plushglass.
clap.gif

p.s. They still have deckchair pigment!

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaronincheese
So I went to the CCO at sawgrass mills today and got a prep+prime eye base, Rose d'or bronzing stick, and a 187 brush.

Then I went to my MAC counter @ Westland mall and got Pompous blue, Blue Edge e/s, Greyprint technakohl, and oversexed and wet, wild and wonderful plushglass.
clap.gif

p.s. They still have deckchair pigment!

What was the price of the 187 and the Rose d'Or?

MAC_WH0RE

they had Rose D'or?

wtf.
the woman told me they would be getting it in on august 19th.
now i must go tongiht.
=]

Kim.

Have you tired the eye prime? How is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst_beauty
What was the price of the 187 and the Rose d'Or?

$42 US

ExquisiteImages

Hmmm...the 187 brush is at $42 US which is the retail price at the counters? I thought it would be cheaper since it's at the CCO.

That's a great haul you had by the way
smiles.gif
. I have yet to go try the eyeliner pencils and eyeshadows from technacolour.

MACaronincheese

Sorry everyone I'm such a ditz I always post but forget that others might have questions. As for the price of the 187, it was $29.50
cutey.gif

Rose d'or and the other 2 bronzing sticks were available, and they had plenty. They had the shimmersoufles, the lip gelee set, lots of nail polishes, manicure wipes, and only 2 eyeshadows. Overall nothing stood out except for the 187 and the bronzing sticks.

MACaronincheese

Kim. said:
Have you tired the eye prime? How is it?

I like it because a.)when used alone it brightens up my eyelids, which are very pigmented. b.) I usually used shadesticks as a base, but it made every eyeshadow look shimmery. The prime allows the shadows to glide on annd stay put without adding a shimmery look.