CCO tiny haul 9.8.07

ladynpink

nice haull...hey there what else was there too..been meaning to go there!! is there any good e/s and pigments?

jenNpaci

they have lots of e/s and lipsticks, some blushes. Beauty Powders. Lots of skin care items. But no regular strobe cream just the pink pulse one.
Tons of lipglasses/plushglasses/lustreglasses/lip varnishes.
As for brushes they have a lot of basic ones. All of my brushes have come from the CCO. (currently they have the 187, 129sh, 217, 239, 213, 209, 314, 224, 225, 242, 249, etc)

they NEVER(EVERVERVER) have pigments
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

its worth it to take a look they have a lot of good mac "staples".
I make it a point to go in on the weeks when going to the mac store for a haul is NOT possible, i always get my mac fix but its more within my budget this way.

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenNpaci
they have lots of e/s and lipsticks, some blushes. Beauty Powders. Lots of skin care items. But no regular strobe cream just the pink pulse one.
Tons of lipglasses/plushglasses/lustreglasses/lip varnishes.
As for brushes they have a lot of basic ones. All of my brushes have come from the CCO. (currently they have the 187, 129sh, 217, 239, 213, 209, 314, 224, 225, 242, 249, etc)

they NEVER(EVERVERVER) have pigments
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

its worth it to take a look they have a lot of good mac "staples".
I make it a point to go in on the weeks when going to the mac store for a haul is NOT possible, i always get my mac fix but its more within my budget this way.

let me know when you are going? i would love to get my hands on the #224 brush...how much was it? do u know?

if you ever make it to the ellenton outlet, they have a bunch of pigments...right now...but u gonna have to hurry!!
lol.gif

jenNpaci

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
wow how much do brushes usually cost at the cco?

It depends. I paid $31.00 for the 187, $15.00 for the 219 and $11.75 for the 209. I don't remember how much I paid for my 224 but I think it was like $20.00.

Latest posts