CCO, Ulta & Face Front Haul

SerenityRaine

My mom went on a trip & there was a CCO nearby so of course I made her go there!
greengrin.gif
I'm bummed that I couldn't see all that was there..

CCO:
  • Bold & Brazen Eyeshadow
  • Deep Shade Eyeshadow
  • Meet the Fleet Eyeshadow
  • Blue Peep Fluidline
  • Heirlooms: Basic Brush Set

I'm debating between Deep Shade & Meet the Fleet as to which I'm goin to keep cuz I can't really afford to have any dupes especially with all these amazing collections coming up! I'm leaning towards Deep Shade...

Ulta:

• Sally Hershberger's Supreme Head for Wavy Hair: Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Sally Hersheberger's Style Primer for Wavy Hair & Style Primer for Normal to Thick Hair
  • L'Oreal Bare Naturale Blackest Black
  • L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara Blackest Black
So I came across Face Front cosmetics via xsparkage & after seeing her swatches I knew that I had to get my hands on Seaing Green!

Here is her swatch that had me fall in love with Seaing Green, I really hope it is as vibrant as it looks!

2hzr435.jpg

From Left to Right: Snow Cone, Mouse Grey, Acrylic Apple Torte, Corporal Green, Seaing Green

Face Front Paint Me Perfect Loose Eye Shadows:
  • Seaing Green x 3 [ yeah, I went a bit crazy but only because the killer price of $5.50. I ordered one as a back up & one in case my mom tried stealing one. Dk, might give one to a friend for her upcoming bday.]
  • Mouse Grey
  • Hubba Hubba
Yeah, all this shopping is soo helpful to my bank account. Sure hope I have enough for MAC's upcoming collections!

starangel2383

sounds like a great haul, how do you like the l'oreal mascara so far? i need to purchase a new one and i was looking at that particular one.

Latest posts