CCO - when do they restock?

blueyedlady87

Hey guys! Well I'm planning a trip to a CCO during spring break. And I was just wondering if anyone knew when they get their MAC shipments. Is it the same time every month? Or is it random? I want to go when they will have the most possible merchandise! Lol. Also, has anyone by chance been to the CCO in Carlsbad, CA lately? If so I'm just wondering what they have. TIA guys!

<33

leobrat

I think every store is different but it does seem that the beginning of the month is better - at least for the one that I have access to.

shamelessmuse

It varies, I would call the one that you are going to and ask. The ones in GA are on totally diffrent schedule, one gets it the 3rd week of the month and the day varies, one gets it the 2nd week of the month and I can't remember the other. So just to be sure I would call the one you are visiting.

blueyedlady87

Thanks guys! I was hoping they would all be on one schedule, but I guess not! Lol. I'll just give em a call. I'm hoping someone out there has been recently and can tell me if they have anything good!!

<3

lostcaligirl

the one in vacaville ca gets their shipments the third of every month but the one in Napa Ca I think gets it earlier the that.

luckyme

They always beat around the bush when I ask them when their last shipment was and when next shipment is coming.

I asked at my CCO (Kansas City, KS) and she said that there is never a set date for shipment and that stuff just kind of trickles in throughout the month. :-/

From what I have observed, I believe that my CCO stocks in the middle of the month. I went there today and they had tons of stuff.
smiles.gif

Elora

They restock during the middle of the month at my cco and she said that they have no clue what they will be getting.

NatalieMT

At my local CCO it's totally, totally random. Sometimes they have so much stuff you can hardly move and then the same time the next month they've relocated all the stock to a smaller area of the shop because they have so little left.
ssad.gif

Latest posts