CD Kabuki brush permanent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlahWah

I just came back from picking up a couple of Culturebloom items and the MA told me that the kabuki's will be sticking around (I couldn't believe they still had some! Quite a few, like 6!). Has anybody else heard anything about this?

PrettyKitty

Yes, that's exactly what my MA said yesterday.
smiles.gif
It will be a black handle.

BlahWah

*lol* I don't know if it's good news or bad news, having another chance to get it - I thought I'd stop at the Thunder quad!

Thanks for the reply!

lara

I hope it becomes permanent! I got one yesterday, ued it once to really polish up Petticoat MSF over bare skin and fell truly, madly, deeply, head-over-heels in love with it.

I'd like to get another one just to keep in my bridal-specific box o' make-up.

Dia

The MA's at the Toronto Pro Store said that it was going to become perm, except with the black handle. I still bought one just in case though lol

I hope so, I've been wanting to buy one but my husband says I'll have to wait to get it for a birthday gift. My birthday is not for 3 months and he wont buy it sooner !

amethyst_twine

It'll be great if it's perm the I can get mine at a later time! I prefer a pink handle though but it doesn't make a difference :p

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst_twine
It'll be great if it's perm the I can get mine at a later time! I prefer a pink handle though but it doesn't make a difference :p

My thoughts exactly! But with the way I keep adding more LE stuff to my list than take away, that "later time" will continue to be so for awhile...!!

lianna

I'm still planning to get the one with the pink handle though but keeping it perm is a good idea...I heard so many faves for it...

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefaultline
I hope so, I've been wanting to buy one but my husband says I'll have to wait to get it for a birthday gift. My birthday is not for 3 months and he wont buy it sooner !

I'd hate for it not to be permanent if my boyfriend said that, although my mom knows about LE products which is great coz she'll buy me it if I really REALLY want it, we learnt the hard way that no matter what it cost if it LE we get it then and there cause where we used to live, everything was far away so if we didn't get it then we didn't ever get it at all... lesson learnt, we buy everything LE now that we like hehehe...

Thats the thing, teach others around you the value of LE and remind them at all times you'll never ever see it again... even if that's not true, it still usually get results... tee hee I'm naughty

kiwicleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
I'm still planning to get the one with the pink handle though but keeping it perm is a good idea...I heard so many faves for it...

Which Pink handle? Mine is silver...

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
guys sorry about the bad news but check out my latest post...

weeping.gif
Yeah, I just read it. Thanks for pumping her for so much info, tho! *sigh* Another item to let pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts