celebrities your MAN thinks are hot and do you agree with him?

ashleyisawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
my husband loooves Zooey Deschanel.. she's not hot or anything, but he has a thing for her.. he's a weirdo.

OMG! No, no, no, no... I have a HUGE girl crush on Zooey. If my boyfriend said Zooey, I'd love him forever haha

But my boyfriend is annoying as well. I ask him, and he doesn't say. The first time I asked him, he was like, "I like girls with accents, you know like British and Australian." THANKS A LOT! I can dye my hair, whatevs, but I def can't go around using an accent LOL

munchkin78

My hubby likes:

Scarlet Johansson
Hayden Panieterre
Lindsay Lohan
Jessica Biel
Megan Fox
Salma Hayek
Mila Kunis
Natalie Portman

I'm sure there's more I don't know about!! I do agree they're all sexy in their own way!

Bbsbabe612

My BF's top 10

1. Natalie Portman (love her)
2. Keira Knightley (annoys me)
3. Kate Beckinsale (gorgeous, i want her eyes)
4. Scarlett Johansson (seems full of herself)
5. Kylie Minogue (sure)
6. Milla Jovovich (i haven't really seen much of her, but she's pretty)
7. Mandy Moore (So cute)
8. Jessica Biel (not so much...i always picture her as the reverends tomboy daughter lol)
9. Jessica Alba (i used to like her more than i do now, but she is hot)
10. Ali Larter (eh..)

he also likes Brooke Burke, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Elisha Cuthbert, and Jennifer Aniston. Personally I really don't care for J Love, but he insists it's mostly her boobs (and I'm a 34A...), but the other 3 are good. Personally, i also love kate hudson, dita von teese, miranda kerr, gisele bundchen, eva mendes, cameron diaz and katherine heigl.

Bbsbabe612

oh, and i love zooey too
smiles.gif
she definitely grows on you

MsChrys79

Alicia Keys-she's aiight
Megan Good-Hell NO! Big ole' 4head
Keyshia Cole= sure
Trina-ok
Kerri Hilson= I agree
Lauren London= I agree

couturesista

My Bf use to be obsessed with TYRA (VS, days) but when she started talking she turned him off! I would have to agree, pretty woman but very annoying.

I think Lauren London and JLo are pretty HOT!

Megan Goode always makes the stinky breath face, weird.

pink_lily002

My pseudo-boyfriend only has the hots for Megan Fox. He thinks Angelina Jolie is pretty but dislikes the amount of kids she has! He even switched his iPhone background from a (very unflattering, in my opinion) picture of me to Megan Fox! I wasn't too annoyed though since it WAS a rather hideous pic of me lol.

jennifer.

my bf never mentions anyone recent, but i know he's got a thing for drew barrymore. she's not ugly or anything, but she's super annoying and has a gross chin. ugh. i'm finding that he seems to have a thing for weird features like that though.

i don't know. there's so many more prettier celebrities than her!

benzito_714

my husband makes it a point not to get into chicks he can's have but i think he really has a thing for keyshia cole.
he always says 'she a ghetto broad with her big ol' titties' lol. sounds real cute right? but he does talk about how far she has come and how he likes that she protects her family.