Celebrity hook-ups (WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU LIKE PARIS HILTON)

TISH1124

I'm sure there are a lot of people...including people in this thread that carry themselves or have carried themselves in the same manner or similar as Paris....it's just that their life is not in the public eye so they don't get called out publicly. I mean if she is happy with how her life is and enjoys doing what she does...Who cares...it's her life and she chooses to live it like she wants...good, bad or indifferent. Judge and be Judged not...As long as she is not waking up in my bed I couldn't give a flying fart.

cupcake_x

But the other guy apparently sleeps around as well.. Why isn't he a slut too? Not really part of the thread, but I just had to ask as I'm curious.

And Tish, I laughed out loud a little too hard at the last part of your last reply.. I would DIE if I woke up and found Paris Hilton next to me.
th_roll1.gif

cupcake_x

True, true.

:shrug: I'm not trying to sound like an uppity hardass, but it takes two to tango and I think unfortuneatly a lot of people forget that.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
As far as STD rumors, I don't think it's anyone's business who has what STD unless you're sleeping with them.

true true true

Meisje

I don't think they were meant to be linked, just a string of descriptive words. Sort of like I'm a pale, chubby Canadian. Not that all Canadians are pale and chubby.

It's already been mentioned, but Valtrex can be used to treat other stuff, including shingles, which is not an STD. Plus, I'm a graphic artist / Photoshopper and I could totally take a scan of a prescription form like and make it say anything I wanted.

I find Paris gross, btw. For many reasons, the most weighty being that she's a spoiled brat who has nothing better to do than dress herself and create petty rivalries with her friends, the second being that she promotes herself as dumb and oversexed because she seems to think those are good qualities to have.

Boasorte

You can catch an STI /get preggers ur first time slapping skin, does that make u a slut because so?
Lay off Paris Hilton guys! I like her!!!
Or better worded properly, I like watching her on TV and her goofiness
smiles.gif