Celebrity Perfumes

persey

Celebrity perfumes

I'm much less likely to buy a perfume fronted by a celebrity. At best, I still wonder what they know about perfume that makes them an expert; at worst the celebrity in question has such a trashy image that I'd hate any scent associated with her--nor do I want to contribute to her income!

V2LUCKY

I have JLo's Still and Glow and love both of them. I haven't gotten Miami Glow because when it was first released they weren't making the bigger bottles and to me it's just a waste if you don't get the bigger bottle. So now that they do make the bigger bottle I really don't have the money for it (damn my MAC addiction). I really wanna smell her new one Live.
I really like the Paris and Britney ones, they're not too soft or stong of a scent. I haven't smelled the new Britney one Fantasy, yet. The Paris one for men smells WAY too feminine, it could even be pulled of as a woman/unisex perfume.
The SJP smells sooooo good I LOVE it. I also really like the Kimora Lee one Goddess (you know Baby Phat).
I haven't smelled the actual Christina perfume it's more of a body spray. There's actually 3 the name of the perfume is Xpose but then there's Passion (pink one) Glamour (purple) and Desire, I think that's what it is (Teal). I've only smelled the purple and pink one, the purple one smells the best.
281858.jpeg

I would love to get the actual perfume but it's not available in the US. Once I get the money I'll need a CP from a lovely lady where it's available.

shygirl

I was surprised! Britney's scents are nice!

Baby Phat Goddess is RANK. Ugh.

Wasn't feelin' Paris' or Beyonce's fragrances. They were 'ok' but nothing I would wear.

I was disappointed with Sarah Jessica Parker's scent.
ssad.gif
I expected much better than that.

I hated JLo's Glow but haven't had a chance to check out there other scents.

Isabel

I have Britney's latest perfume, Fantasy, and I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It smells really good.

xSazx

I LOVE Britney's Curious.. I havent smelled her new one yet.
I hate Paris's. & I really really wanna smell Christina's! It needs to be available over here.

Isis

Honestly, I havn't smelled a single 'celebrity perfume' that is even a tiny bit appealing to myself. They all seem so contrived in style and ingredients, I've found nothing unique about them.
Then again, I am extremelly particular when it comes to fragrance
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

Do Marc Jacobs' fragrances count? I know he's a designer and not mega-celebrity the way Paris, J-Lo etc. are, but his fragrances are heavenly. Sadly, the fact that I can't confirm whether or not they are made by a animal-cruelty free company makes them a lot less appealling to me. That and the fact that I seem to be allergic to the matching body cream & (first) fragrance.

I'd love to try Alan Cumming's one - he's such a lark, that fellow.

Christina Victoria

I love :: Paris Hilton's 'Just Me', Britney's 'Fantasy', Calvin Klein's 'Euphoria', and of course Thierry Mugler's 'Angel' or 'Innocence'.

Luxurious

not so good: I am really disappointed with Sarah Jessica Parker's scent, true star by Beyoncé is not so good,but true star gold(or whatever) is great. hate j.lo...I'm for peta...=)
good: britney's, paris'

SarahParker

I’ve smelt Sarah Jessica Parker’s latest ‘Covet’ and this is so great.I am gonna purchasing it online. I think that SJP has put a lot of effort into her scents. I’m not a huge fan of Celebrity Perfumes either but I liked SJP’s latest ‘Covet’coz it smells great. I’ve checked many sites & finally I found it at Perfumezilla.com with great price.

sharkbytes

I'm mortified to admit that I love Paris Hilton's perfume...I think it was called "Just Me." I got a lot of compliments on it, and I never wanted to admit to the fragrance lol

mizuki~

Anybody tried Jessica Simpson's Fancy perfume? The bottle looks cute (I'm a sucker for cute packaging..)

Or Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink?

xsnowwhite

I love the new JLO winter-y one(totally forget the name!)
Also Jessica Simpsons perfume is good...I like Gwen Stefani's fragrances too (for themost part) .

makeba

i love all of Paris Hiltons perfumes. marc Jacobs 'Blush' is very nice. Vera Wang is another good one. i love vera "bouquet' and 'Princess"

BEA2LS

It doesn't throw me off that a celebrity has a perfume out (I do realize that they are not chemists and don't actually make the stuff themselves!)
I like Britney Spear's and I kinda like Paris Hilton's perfumes (not a fan of neither celebrity). I want to get Jessica Simpson's new one, as well.
I have a large collection of perfume (from Dior to Calgon) and i go by scent more than anything.

kiss

I love the paris hiltons "can can". lol. I also like "with love" by hilary duff. Even thought I hate all of the perfume-making celebrities.

trulynicole

i like all of paris' perfumes besides fairy dust (blah!) i don't like fantasy (too..too)
and i like G by Gwen Stefani