Celebrity photo oppprotunity-what to wear?

captodometer

I'm headed to Las Vegas for an extended weekend and I have tickets to a meet and greet event with Conan O'Brien.

Standing next to someone as tall, thin and pale as Conan, there is definite potential for me to end up looking like an unidentifiable chubby goth midget.
th_roll1.gif
So clothing and makeup suggestions would definitely be appreciated! The avatar picture is me. I will be wearing the eyeglasses but but my hair will be in an Afro.

Mabelle

1st off, you lucky bitch!!! Ive been a coco fan since i was 8, im SO jealous. I wish he were coming to mtl.
ssad.gif

i would say just go simple. Maybe a light smokey eye and a neutral lip colour.

Mabelle

im 24. i used to have a lot of trouble sleeping when i was little, so my dad would let me watch tv with him until i fell asleep. So ive been watching letterman and coco for years.

captodometer

When Mabelle was an insomniac 8 year old, I was a sleep deprived 19-20 year old in my first year of veterinary school. I can remember the smell of formaldehyde and desperately trying to memorize gross anatomy lists during the Late Night commercial breaks. I'm not feeling any younger, LOL.

I tried the smokey eye/neutral lip combo that was suggested; the look has worked for me in the past.

initial FOTD:

NYX eyeshadow primer
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer/NW40
Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation/Deep
MAC Handwritten e/s
MAC All's Good Blush
MAC 5N lipstick
MAC blot powder/Deep Dark
Maybelline mascara I don't remember the name of

This was a massive fail; for some reason, I ended up looking weirdly pale. Like attending my own funeral pale. Fortunately, I was able to salvage the look without having to start completely over. In the crease, I added Sweet Chestnut from the Spiced Chocolate quad. And I replaced 5N with A Different Groove lipglass. And then suddenly I didn't look dead anymore
thmbup.gif

Conan was nice and the show was awesome. I will probably post pics later; had a flat tire on the way back from Vegas and am tired.

Mabelle

you look beautiful... but alas... my heart belongs to coco. Especially coco with a ginger beard. He's so hot. I kinda of have a boner. Sry... i'm coco Christopher crazy!

Don;t feel old. You're a coco fan, even if you were 95, youd be cooler and younger than a lot of people i know.

captodometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Good choice... something you could frame.

This picture was destined to live forever on my hard drive. Your suggestion kind of grew on me, so I printed and framed it and then mailed it to my mother.
yes.gif

Latest posts