Chalky Pink Lipstick (mac please)

laura-doll

Does anybody know if MAC do a nice chalky pink lipstick (Matte Finish) as this is very in for summer
thanks
xx

knoxydoll

So MAC doesn't make a chalky texture cause that just doesn't feel nice on the lips. As for a light? pink matte lipstick you can choose from Kinda Sexy, Please Me, and Feel So Fine. I still think that those aren't what you're looking for though.

Amaranth

Well Pretty Please is quite chalky, one of my faves
smiles.gif
. It's not matte however...

laura-doll

thankssss xxxx
i think im either going to go for
pretty please
orrrr
feel so fine or please me
lol
i will have a look when i go 2mo

ms_angry_nipple

If you mean chalky as in Pastel Pink (e.g. easter egg pink), try SNOB (satin finish). I think it's very summery looks great for tanned skin (es. browns and brunettes) & summer. It's very very whiteish/pink CHALKY and covers even my naturall deep red lips.

me_jelly

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a chalky pink color? I'm visualizing a very pale creamy pastel pink, is that what it is?

laura-doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_jelly
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a chalky pink color? I'm visualizing a very pale creamy pastel pink, is that what it is?

like a baby pink
pastel pink
x

laura-doll

thanks for all the recs girls
i will check these out
was ment to go to mac 2day but my day was a complete desaster
x

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura-doll
like a baby pink
pastel pink
x

Zhandra is that color on me. bubblegum baby pink with no sparkle at all.

prinzessin784

I agree with scanty. The problem I have with lip colors like that though is that they tend to flake off or settle into the lines in my lips making it look nasty. Even if I exfoliate and then apply the color, a few hours later it looks gross, like I have bubble gum all over my lips and it's peeling off lol. Good luck with it! I'm sure you can do better than I could!!

makeupgal

Definately try SNOB. It looks really chalky on me without being completely matte. This is definately the l/s to buy if your going for that look. I think it will look amazing on you! Don't forget the FOTD
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Ummm Real Doll from the Barbie collection, if you can find it. I find that sort of "chalky" looking, but obviously not matte...