CHALLENGE: Do Your Best Courtney Love!

cakeandmartinis

Some of us love her, some of us hate her. We can all agree that she's a mess. Let's pay tribute!!

Some inspiration for youuu:

lovecourtney.jpg

courtneylove.jpg

courtney-love-01.jpg

Have at 'er!!! Extra points if you have a half empty bottle of vodka in the background and pills strewn artistically. xD​

MadameXK

I decided to up the anti and do both Courtney and Kurt.
I went with Courtney's signature red lips and Kurt's heroin-chic (if heroin can even be chic) eyes... I think the Kurt ones look better because I don't have Courtney's striking features and have more delicate ones, like Kurt.
Pics:
KC061.jpg

KC028.jpg

KC078.jpg

KC090.jpg

KC055.jpg

KC099.jpg

KC102.jpg

KC104.jpg

l_5435cfc3a532dff1bf1fe1d6abacda5d.jpg

Kurt_Cobain_-_Blondes_gallery_-_lg.6477930.jpg

Moxy

Wow!!! Hahaha i love it, the whole "I dont give a f**k" attitude on the pics as well! Awesome job.

Which pink l/s do you have on the last few pics?

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Wow!!! Hahaha i love it, the whole "I dont give a f**k" attitude on the pics as well! Awesome job.

Which pink l/s do you have on the last few pics?

Thanks so much!
smiles.gif

I'm wearing this really really old, like 5 year old pink minty chapstick I bought at a spa in Seattle plus some concealer. I think mixing any light-berry pink and some concealer would give the same color
yes.gif

Moxy

Hehe thanks for the tip! It looks so natural and yet a bit too pink to be natural... so candy/bubblegum-like at the same time
greengrin.gif

MadameXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Hehe thanks for the tip! It looks so natural and yet a bit too pink to be natural... so candy/bubblegum-like at the same time
greengrin.gif

Haha yea I'm a sucker for candy/bubblegum colors :x

cakeandmartinis

hahahahah love it! Great job! I'm still working on mine...Im hoping to do it after a night of drinking to bring in some realism...LONG LIVE COURTNEY LOVEEE

Latest posts