Chanel 2011 - Early Buzz

Camnagem

I thought we might need a place to talk about and share any pictures or info about products coming out in 2011 that we don't have collection homes for yet.

Here's a pic of a bright yellow NP due out in May 2011 (scroll down a bit past the Riva pictures):

http://www.thevoguediaries.com/2010/10/chanel-le-vernis-riva.html

There's also that compact/palette on the left, anyone know what that is? It doesn't look like anything I've seen from Chanel so far, but I'm still pretty new to the brand.

Miss QQ

Thanks for the heads up!
smiles.gif
The lighting looks a bit off so I can't really tell the colours, especially the powder. Chanel has some bronzing powder that has four strips like the one in the pic before, and since this is a May collection, it could be for summer. Why is there no name printed on the bottles of nail polish?

switchblade

It also looks similar to the highlighter in the Tokyo Happening collection, but with a different color combination. The yellow polish looks too bright for me! I don't think it will flatter my skintone. The muted yellow color at the back seems more wearable.

bis

I had no idea how many threads there are in the meantime, love it!
smiles.gif

The yellow polish is save from me, all yellows I have tried apply horribly and even though I believe that Chanel could make them apply decent, I am simply not wearing it enough.

Do you think they might make special edition Extraits de Gloss like they did with Stunt for the RALs? I
love.gif
this formula!
smiles.gif

Camnagem

Quote: Originally Posted by bis
Do you think they might make special edition Extraits de Gloss like they did with Stunt for the RALs? I
love.gif
this formula!
smiles.gif

I really hope so, that would be great! I love the formula too, it's my favorite lip product and I'd love to see more colors introduced!

User38

YAY!! Honey.. those are my powder pots!!

ty for the link.. btw, these are luscious pots of powder in a gel which wear till the cows come home..

Miss QQ

Very excited to see pics of the products! Yay for another JC! So those e/s are singles in pot form - new product line?

elegant loves the model in the link. Can't wait to hear what she says about the new collection.

Honey&LemonGirl

@HG: They come in pot form?! Interesting!! That means we're going to get some Chanel-logo-ed pot products. How cute, I cannot wait. :)

User38

@ Honey.. not sure how they will be packaged, but I did work on these new forumlations which are magnificent.. The testers were in pots.. but I am not sure how they will be marketed.

Latest posts