Chanel Asia exclusive 2012 will be coming to Nordstrom!!!

Miss QQ

Great that this collection is available at Nordstorm. I love the pink Aqualumiere gloss. It goes well over pink lipsticks like Magnolia, without turning the colour too pink or shimmery, but just a pretty luminous pink. I've forgotten about the beige gloss but I tried it on and it looked beautiful over nudes. Maybe I should pick it up..

Rinstar

Yayyyyyyyy! This is the news i've been hoping for! Rivière come to mama! I'm also getting both Aqualumiere glosses cause I love those and cried like a baby when they were DC'd.

Haven

The Chanel lady at my local Nordstroms showed me the testers for this collection today and said that they are taking preorders starting the first of July. Not too far away.

baghdad81

Is the illusion d'ombre being launched as well? Oh boy here I go again! Do we know for sure this is coming to the bay? Holt's?

MaryJane

I was able to do the pre-sale for this . Based on what I've read, I ordered the blush and the pink gloss. The MA was raving about the gloss. I'm passing on the shadows for now, I already have more e/s than I will ever wear and the colors didn't seem to be unique.

On a different note, I also ordered the set from Lancome. It was $80 and included an eyeshadow quad (beige..the colors were so pretty) full size mascara, sample mascara, liner, some other things I can't remember. Best of all, there was also a gift with purchase that included another quad, lipstick, mascara, etc. All total it was only $80! I know this isn't a Lancome thread but it was too good a deal not to share.

pinkrose398

I want Riviere! I was trying to decide between Rose Initiale and Fleur de Lotus and I think Rose Initiale won, Fleur de Lotus is too similar to Espiegle and some of the other blushes I own =(

I might change my mind once I see it in person though =]

powderprincess

I don't think Fleur de Lotus is anything like Espeigle.. Espeigle is more peachy and Fleur de Lotus is more of a corally pink with a fine pearl shimmer from what I saw. Wish card holders could buy now instead of waiting till next week.

baghdad81

I am not finding this collection and the blue illusion collection at the bay!!! I am going to try holts but I am afraid canadian beauties will not get either!

Haven

I already did a CP for the items I wanted from this collection when it was originally released. So I will be skipping this release.