Chanel Black Satin Nail Polish

REYNALD0C

What do you girls think about this? I know its one of the most popular nail polishes around right now, and for some reason im ITCHING for it! I want it badly, and I was wondering how to wear it? I know your nails are supposed to be short and rounded, what else any tips? I want it soo bad and I want to wear it!! ahhaa I'll be damn proud too. If you guys have it, do show me pics!

Please & thanks gorgeousss.

lara

Is it just a flat black, or is it similar to OPI Black Satin (which I absolutely love!)? I haven't heard much about it, as the fashion rags here have been promoting the dark winter colours from OPI, Creative & China Glaze.

If you've got normal hands, keep the nail just clear of the tip of your finger with a squoval tip. I've got long fingers and narrow fingernails, so I wear the nail a bit longer and keep an oval tip. Just don't forget the base coat, keep your cuticles impreccable (people will look at your hands) and check out different finishes for the top coat - I use OPI's Matte Nail Envy for a really sohpisticated satin finish on vampy dark colours like Black Satin or Lincoln Park After Dark.
smiles.gif

REYNALD0C

Deng, you know everything! I love you! hahaha you always have the right answers for things, thanks tons!

The Chanel Black Satin, has like a subtle silvery shimmer, it looks gorgeous in the bottle. Also a squoval tip is a squared oval tip right?

My fingers are long and a little thick, due to my body thickness ;] just a tad bit, but the thing is, I bite my cuticles, so I MUST stop!

Im going to pick up a bottle tonight!

Thanks tons Lara!

lara

I'm such a Hermione, I know. It's sheer force of habit to give an answer to everything.
lol.gif

adela88

nail.jpg

chanel black polish on tips
and the new chanel,glittery coat (i think its a winter edition) ontop

red

I love the Black Satin, especially on short nails, looks devine
yahoo.gif

I can't find the foto, but here is another limited edition, TULIPE NOIR which came out in the Fall or there abouts ...

100_3238.jpg

miss o

I do think that Chanel produced the best nail colour ever, with Rouge Noir.Short black nails are so Goth!! I think that I am waiting for the colour that everyone recognised Rouge Noir to be topped Miss O.x