Chanel Blushes, mineral oil???

Winthrop44

No. I have rosacea with super sensitive skin and although I usually can't tolerate mineral oil I've never, ever had a problem with the US JCs.

The baked Euro JCs don't contain mineral oil, though, so if you react to the US ones and you think the mineral oil is the problem they might be worth trying.

Winthrop44

Yes, they all say Made in France now regardless. But the formulas are still different for the ones generally sold in the US market vs the Euro ones. The best way to tell which formula you have if you no longer have the box which shows the ingredients is to look at the weight. US (with mineral oil) are 6g, Euro (baked, no mineral oil) are 4g.

Occasionally LE JCs sold here in the US are the baked Euro formula: Pink Explosion, Plum Attraction, Rose Temptation, Rouge were all Euro formula. So if you can find any of those they will not have mineral oil. Also, strawberrynet.com sells the Euro versions so you could order some of the permanent shades from there, or if you have a friend on here or on MUA who lives in Europe they might be able to help you out.

nazih09

Thank you so much for that detailed reply :) I just bought fandango last week at Macys, debating on returning it now after seeing the mineral oil. Might have to check out strawberrynet because I absolutely love fandango sigh.

Winthrop44

Did you try it and have a problem? If not I really would give it a try first. Honestly I *always* have problems with mineral oil and I just don't with the JCs.