Chanel CC Cream, their version of BB Cream!

pinkrose398

Leave it up to Chanel to come up with CC Cream, or Complete Correction Cream as their version of the hugely popular BB cream. No info yet on when it's coming out, but here is some more info, with a swatch: http://maddyloves.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/chanel-cc-cream-correction-complete-cream-spf-30-pa/

BTW what do you guys think of the BB cream phase that's going on? Pretty much all brands are coming out with BB creams now but coming from Asia, the land of the real BB creams, I find that the BB creams that come out now from Western brands are not real BB creams, but just overglorified tinted moisturizers. Real BB creams are supposed to have skincare properties, like brightening and anti-aging, with a high SPF factor, but many of these brands are missing the key components. Kind of disappointed =(

Winthrop44

With my sensitive skin & rosacea I can't use chemical sunscreen agents or anti-aging stuff so they are all a pass for me. But I hope others will like it!

Babylard

There are Asian BB creams without SPF ;D

With my sensitive skin & rosacea I can't use chemical sunscreen agents or anti-aging stuff so they are all a pass for me. But I hope others will like it!
"it contains skincare properties for hydration, brightening, anti-aging, as well as SPF 30 and PA+++, as well as coverage for a natural look"

At least this one contains similar traits as the Asian BB Creams. :) I wonder if they will make darker shades for those with deeper tans and women of colour. Asian BB creams are all pale and suit skintones of the lighter spectrum only.

PixieSkull

A Chanel BB Cream? Wow, I love this idea! I bet there are loads of women in Japan and Korea that are excited to have another Chanel product to fawn over, especially since BB Cream's been the thing in Asia for so many years.

Miss QQ

I have been waiting for Chanel to come out with a bb cream! Happy to try it, but I prefer one with higher SPF of 50. Will there be one shade or more? I have been looking at Dior and Lancome bb creams, and so far my favourite is Dior's White Prestige bb cream and I may but it soon. When is this coming out?

Shadowy Lady

I've held off buying BB creams despite all the hypes they're getting. But a Chanel version will definitely be hard to resist for me

deidre

This sounds awesome!

I hope they'll have more shade ranges than the traditional Asian BB creams for us who are darker than an NC30.

Winthrop44

"it contains skincare properties for hydration, brightening, anti-aging, as well as SPF 30 and PA+++, as well as coverage for a natural look"
At least this one contains similar traits as the Asian BB Creams. :) I wonder if they will make darker shades for those with deeper tans and women of colour. Asian BB creams are all pale and suit skintones of the lighter spectrum only.

Are the anti-aging ingredients usually just antioxidants (which my skin loves) or things like AHAs and re-texturizing things (which I can't do)?

xphoenix06

Looks and sounds really nice, I hope Chanel comes out with different tones and shades for their cc cream. It needs to come to the U.S. soon!
pompom.gif

MrsBombshell

I'm a sucker for Chanel, so I'm definitely going to have to try this, even though I have had no luck with BB and CC creams in the past.

makeupmonster

Ooooh this sounds like it could be amazing....I love Asian BB creams so much, but have yet to find a Western brand one that comes close to being as awesome as the Asian ones. Will not stop me from trying out this Chanel CC cream though!! I just hope it comes in more than one shade >_<