Chanel CC Cream

powderprincess

I got a sample of this and while I liked it, I actually liked the guerlain BB cream better. The Chanel gave me nice coverage, a beautiful glow, but it didn't last that long. The longevity of the Guerlain is much better and I like the packaging better. I am NC25 and have normal/dry skin.

Haven

I was given a large sample of this product the other day, and I must say that so far I am not a fan. Besides the color being off, it sort of sat on top of my skin. I have been using Armani Maestro recently, so I am spoiled because of that. I like the "my skin but better look" that Armani gives. The CC cream looked like a makeup mask. I plan to try it a couple more times to see if I can get better results with different application techniques.

Miss QQ

I have a problem with almost all the bb creams being mask-like on me, but maybe because I like to apply an even and sometimes thick layer to give me proper sun protection. I haven't try the cc cream on my face but on my hand it feels just like the bb creams. Maybe you can only apply a thin layer? Did you use your fingers? I tried Maestro on my face, it really is like a second skin.

Latest posts