Chanel Chance Fraiche

AlliSwan

Ok, let me start off by saying I LOOOOVE Chanel Chance. My mom wears No. 5 or No. 19, my dad wears Allure for Men, and Chanel Chance was just so *me* from the moment I first sprayed it on myself. But upon smelling the new version, Chance Fraiche, I realize the original Chance was a much heavier, wintery scent. I am scraping up change to go buy this new fragrance. I wish it came in a lotion (which I prefer to perfume) instead of just the $75 EDT.

sharyn

WOOOT theres a new version of my all time fave singnature scent? I'll prolly buy it like I buy everything from the original chance line, because I hate it when I use a lotionthat smells like X and perfume Y... uum, can you describe the fragrance? What do you think is the major difference? I wonder if it's still typical "Chance"...

thank you for sharing!!!
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

It's more "fresh"' lol...it's always hard for me to explain a fragrance, but it's less powdery and a bit more light and sweet. Reminds me a bit of Flowerbomb, which I freakin LOOOVE. Oh! ANDDDD the perfume is a pale pale green color!

Smiley Face

I love this perfume, I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it even though it's winter here and think it's more of a summer perfume because it's so fresh. In my opinion it smells nothing like the original Chance. I was a bit put off by the cologne-ish smell when I first put it on but it soon settled into my skin and smelled great
smiles.gif

I was told by my sa that depending on how well it sells they may be coming out with a entire range e.g EDP, bodywashes, moisturisers.

juli

I think I am going to be the only person who will say nay to this perfume. I bought it thinking woo it smells nice, not so strong, sorta feminine and light but then when I actually tried it on, it was just way too strong for me. Totally different from mag. insert. And I bought the 3.4 oz thinking how nice it smelled on the paper and I'll probably want the biggest bottle. I used it once, it is somewhere in my dresser but I don't think it will get its money worth of use.

I also bought the orig. chanel chance reading about how great it is from the perfumery threads but oh boy isn't that really strong!

this is a great summer fragrance...
it's not very long lasting, but it's not really designed to be

Juli...try it out one more time...it shouldn't be heavy at all

gingerbelle

Love, love, love this! I am a Chanel girl like the OP. I own Chance orig., No 5, Allure, and Coco Mademoiselle. Am currently hunting down the Cristalle EDT.

Put myself on a 1 per season perfume ration and got Burberry Summer in spring since its LE. Eau fraiche will be mine in July though
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts