Chanel Collection Libre Synthetic de Chanel Fall 2016

urbis

Part of the chat I just had on Chanel.com
CHANEL

Welcome to CHANEL. If you would like to Chat with a Customer Care Representative, please enter your name below.

You — Please update your info

Hi, wondering when I can buy hyperfresh blush, and whether or not the Libre collection is your holiday collection?

Thea

Hello, my name is Thea. I am happy to assist you today.

The Hyperfresh Blush is not available for purchase yet, as the quantity that was released has sold out. It should be restocked within 14-30 business days.

ok, thanks. Do you know if this is the holiday collection?

Thea

The Libre Collection has replaced the Holiday collection.

Chanel is crazy

Seriously, it CAN'T BE.

Skipping the Holiday, the Xmas Collection ... It's a commercial suicide, especially compared to the beauties coming from other high end brands.

No good at all.

Monsy

Chanel is crazy

Seriously, it CAN'T BE.

Skipping the Holiday, the Xmas Collection ... It's a commercial suicide, especially compared to the beauties coming from other high end brands.

No good at all.

disaster

elegant-one

Part of the chat I just had on Chanel.com
CHANEL

Welcome to CHANEL. If you would like to Chat with a Customer Care Representative, please enter your name below.

Hi, wondering when I can buy hyperfresh blush, and whether or not the Libre collection is your holiday collection?

Thea

Hello, my name is Thea. I am happy to assist you today.

The Hyperfresh Blush is not available for purchase yet, as the quantity that was released has sold out. It should be restocked within 14-30 business days.

ok, thanks. Do you know if this is the holiday collection?

Thea

The Libre Collection has replaced the Holiday collection.

WHAT!!! ack, what is happening to Chanel???? :scared::scratch: Thanks for the info my dear!

VAL4M

I`m really underwhelm by the fall/Holiday collection so far even Guerlain... more money for me I guess!

Latest posts