Chanel Cruise Collection 2017

GreenEyedAllie

I want all three lip stylos, the plum eye stylo, and I can't decide which polish(es). Are these at counters yet? Has anyone played with them?

Pippilotta

I want all three lip stylos, the plum eye stylo, and I can't decide which polish(es). Are these at counters yet? Has anyone played with them?

I have played with the two coral polishes. I put the darkest one (sorry, can't remember the name) on top of the white polish I already wore, and it glides easily on the nail. They are not as transparent as I had feared. Colorwise they are not that special, but nice anyway.:)

awickedshape

That seals it for Esquisse! Definitely want. I like the stylos even though they're a little slippery. I also like Sargasso and Sea Whip. I would love a swatch of the plum stylo if anyone happens upon one or is testing at a counter.

It's pretty! Sometimes you just want those shades in a formula with a little slip to it

lipstickaddict

That seals it for Esquisse! Definitely want. I like the stylos even though they're a little slippery. I also like Sargasso and Sea Whip. I would love a swatch of the plum stylo if anyone happens upon one or is testing at a counter.

I want those polishes too! Well actually, I want ALL the polishes in this collection:eek: I'm terrible. Now if it would launch already in Canada, that would be nice.

elegant-one

Yeah. I'm also just into these kind of lip products right now. They're so easy, and it's cool if they don't last long since I have a tiny fuzzy head to kiss right now. :)

AWWWW, that is just so cute! :cloud9: I didn't take any lip products when we visited the kids because I kiss the bejesus out of her LOL! It's really funny, because all 6 (hubs, me, son, daughter in law & our DIL's parents) of us just kept kissing her over & over. It was so cute. I did still wear my big hoop earrings because she loves to play with them & fortunately doesn't try to pull them out. She also loves to play with grandma's fingernails :)

Panorama did not work on my lips. It was too slight yellow beige & not enough pink. Esquisse looks fabulous so maybe I'll try that shade instead.

GreenEyedAllie

AWWWW, that is just so cute! :cloud9: I didn't take any lip products when we visited the kids because I kiss the bejesus out of her LOL! It's really funny, because all 6 (hubs, me, son, daughter in law & our DIL's parents) of us just kept kissing her over & over. It was so cute. I did still wear my big hoop earrings because she loves to play with them & fortunately doesn't try to pull them out. She also loves to play with grandma's fingernails :)

Panorama did not work on my lips. It was too slight yellow beige & not enough pink. Esquisse looks fabulous so maybe I'll try that shade instead.
Adorable! My daughter was really good about dangle earrings, too. Everyone thought I was nuts to wear them. Something tells me that I'm not going to be able to wear them with this little one...he's already a rowdier than his sister, haha!

And yeah, I'm very excited about Esquisse. It looks like the perfect summer coral.

elegant-one

Adorable! My daughter was really good about dangle earrings, too. Everyone thought I was nuts to wear them. Something tells me that I'm not going to be able to wear them with this little one...he's already a rowdier than his sister, haha!

And yeah, I'm very excited about Esquisse. It looks like the perfect summer coral.

Yep, boys are much rowdier LOL! Our son's friends were always at our house & it seemed like everything got broken :shakehead: Heck, even hubs breaks stuff. Running, jumping wrestling...oh dear lol

Monsy

Got to see les beige powders in person today. I really liked medium.

l-r medium light. medium. medium deep

20170502_142804.jpg

20170502_143018.jpg

Latest posts