Chanel Cruise Collection 2017

Monsy

Thank you! I am very interested in Panorama. I wonder how it compares to Script?

MakeupAli

Well, here I am again focused on the Yeux Stylos-- does anyone have any idea what colors Horizon and Terra Rossa are?

awickedshape

Thank you! I am very interested in Panorama. I wonder how it compares to Script?

Is Script a bit pinker? Really not sure

Oh thanks so much for finding that!!! Well, I know for sure that I do not want the light shade, but I really really want Panorama!

No problem, darling!
I kinda want it, too lol

Wow! Light is REALLY light! Definitely to light for me too. Perhaps medium is the way to go

I was surprised!

Monsy

Why do we want to put a peach powder all over our faces?

Lancome has identical product. Belle de teint . I ordered one of the lighter shades to use it as a bronzer but it is meant to be used all over as a powder for sunkissed look to give more color to face. it is same like guerlain joli teint.

Haviggi

Well, here I am again focused on the Yeux Stylos-- does anyone have any idea what colors Horizon and Terra Rossa are?
IMG_1026.PNG According to this pic and if they production photos are accurate i am interested in Terra Rossa Stylo yeux

Winthrop44

If they know! LOLOL

I posted this in the BB thread... did you get Bare Melon lip tint? It's super pretty on. Its a beautiful pale coral on my lips.

No...I will see if I still can. Thanks!!

Chanel answered me:

A Chanel Beauty Expert answered:
Stylo Yeux Waterproof, Long-Lasting Eyeliner in shade Terra Rosa is a deep, eggplant purple and Stylo Yeux Waterproof, Long-Lasting Eyeliner in shade Horizon is a deep, Marine blue colour.

BTW I just received my replacement CL Zoulou, and the little arrow cannot be peeled off because the other end (not the end on the cap) is actually UNDER the label on the pencil. LOL! I'll need to clip it off!

Last edited:

elegant-one

No...I will see if I still can. Thanks!!

Chanel answered me:

A Chanel Beauty Expert answered:
Stylo Yeux Waterproof, Long-Lasting Eyeliner in shade Terra Rosa is a deep, eggplant purple and Stylo Yeux Waterproof, Long-Lasting Eyeliner in shade Horizon is a deep, Marine blue colour.

BTW I just received my replacement CL Zoulou, and the little arrow cannot be peeled off because the other end (not the end on the cap) is actually UNDER the label on the pencil. LOL! I'll need to clip it off!

:roflmao:YES!!! I pulled on mine thinking it was a rip strip...nope lol. Good for Chanel. Horizon might be pretty especially in the waterline. Did you get anything yet?

Latest posts